You can’t out-work a bad diet!
You’re likely here because you have health goals that you want to reach! Or, maybe you don’t really have any goals established yet, but you know you need to make a change in your lifestyle. In either case, the fact that you’re here, is awesome and you’re on exactly the right track.
We offer three different fitness programs, meal plans and coaching services. In any of them, you will be pushed to reach goals that we set together and you are guaranteed to reach those goals within 90 consecutive training days (see details).
A few things for you to know
- Well rounded nutrition is especially relevant and absolutely necessary for positive results. It is single handedly the biggest factor in your journey, you can count on us discussing it thoroughly throughout your program.
- Dedication, commitment and the renewal of your mind is what will give you the ability to succeed and furthermore, the fuel to keep going, even on the days you may not want to.
Under One Love has 3 methods of conducting training sessions.
- In person, at your gym (Phoenix, AZ Metro only)
- In person at your home (Phoenix, AZ Metro Only)
- Via live, 1 on 1, video calls
* You’ll have to obtain a few small pieces of necessary training equipment if you’re doing home/video sessions. You can find the things you need at discounted prices in your area online at places like FaceBook Marketplace, OfferUp, LetGo, and Craigslist. Or you can visit your local Goodwill, Walmart, or sporting good stores for new/used equipment. What you will need is minimal, you’ll find this info in the specifics of the program you wish to select.
A few things for you to expect
- Unique physical training
- Nutritional guidance with constant overview. (We want to know what you’re consuming, and we want to give you as much help to succeed, as possible. As a result, we want to hold you accountable to becoming a better version of you.)
- Finally, a good education for your future to keep you on track with the new lifestyle you’ve gained through your training.
Head over to our store for more info on the program you wish to select.
In conclusion, we’ll leave you with this quote that we agree with 100%
“You are the only one who can hold you back” Tim S. Grover (Michael Jordan’s trainer)